I have a confession. I purchased this domain name in hopes of helping men come back to the church and be spiritual leaders in their families, work environments, and churches. Unfortunately I have failed because God doesn’t work with hopes and dreams. He works when we start moving and take action. I had a plan but in fear of failure I never moved forward, I procrastinated. I’m sorry, but THAT ENDS NOW!
I had a plan:
- Purchase domain name
- Create content prior to launch (so you actually have something to read)
- Create products for you to purchase, and for me to give away
- Develop a book giveaway of some of the best books I’ve ever read which have been helpful to myself and my journey
- Launch the site with all this amazing content, giveaways, and cool stuff.
- I purchased my domain name
- I wrote amazing content TITLES ready for articles to be written which would blow everyone’s mind (at least that’s how I saw it)
- I have plenty of products I can sell, giveaway, or just show the world.
- I have all the books for the book giveaway on my shelf, and I succeeded in collecting several hundred email addresses (like yours) in anticipation for the book launch.
- As I stated above, I wrote several great content TITLES, but I haven’t written almost any actual content. I want my content to be stellar, amazing, awesome, and inspiring. I want it to be shared amongst the world helping the millions of men out there who need (and maybe even desire) a closer fellowship with God. With this kind of pressure I’ve put on myself for great content, I’ve been frozen, I’ve procrastinated and I haven’t put anything out there.
- My products are great, but are they great enough? I use them myself and they work for me but are they good enough that someone is willing to pay me money for them? Or is it simple enough to help someone like I want it to be able to help others? There’s a lot of great content out there, why is mine different and why should you care?
- Launching the site doesn’t actually require a lot of content, but I want you to have a reason to come back so I wanted to have all this content created just for you to keep coming back and reading. I failed in launching this site for this reason.
As you can see, I’m full of excuses today as to why I haven’t launched this site officially yet. Why I haven’t put out a lot of content for you to read, and Why I haven’t made this the spot for helping men that I envisioned it to be.
That time is now. First I have to apologize to you for not doing this sooner. You all were given a promise of a book giveaway in return for your email address and by now you probably forgot you even signed up. I want to make that right. I am no longer going to procrastinate. I am no longer going to fear the failure that was inevitable by my inaction anyways.
Stay tuned, my next article is going to be about digging a ditch in preparation for God’s blessings. We have to move forward if we want God to bless. That is something this whole experience is teaching me. If I never write an article, God will never have the chance to bless this work for His glory.
God Bless and Move Forward!